About Me

My photo
born in a verrryyy orthodox family am cumpltly diffrnt 4m dem...my tastes,thots,views r more modern kynd of....am frndly bt am nt gud or bad...aspirng 2 be a doctor nd yahh my blog is stll undr "repair" nd i need tym cuz i've exmz ryt nw...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

"A Stranger"


a stranger-dats who i am....bt a frndly stranger.....i hav bn uncared nd unlovd nd unfrnded nd evn hatd by many....nd i no hw it feels lyk 2hav such a lyf....but whn i entrd da blogsphere i was surprised 2 c dat dere r so many ppl who had much wurse lyf dan mine...am der ppl:

2 care 4 d uncared...

2 frnd those who hav bn unfrnded...

nd 2 help those who need it...

bt all i ask u in return is:-to acknowledge my existence....

u may nt no me dat dusnt mattr bt i jssst wnt u no dat I exst...sumthng dat many ppl around me ignored.....

2 comments:

  1. when i entered this blog world, my only purpose was to express the pains inside me.
    When I got myself a lil addicted on posting blogs, i realized, my objective was to communicate to the strangers on this planet.
    And now that I have been here for quite long, I am for the reason of listening and sharing thoughts with everyone. I really don't care who or what are they, I treasure the wonderful people I met here and i am grateful for those who spare their time reading my pieces.
    All we know now is--we are still strangers at some point..the only difference somehow is that we have now TOUCHED some strangers' lives that made us feel great and say "we belong"
    WE ALL EXIST IN THIS WORLD..MAYBE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND FROM VARIOUS RACES..BUT I KNOW 1 CERTAIN THING..
    WE ARE ALL EQUAL HERE..
    Let's help each other..
    having a purpose by touching others lives is MORE THAN JUST PROVING WE EXIST..BUT--WE ARE VALUABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beani: awww....so sweet..

    @maya: hey even i entered into this blog world to express my pain and share my thoughts...so feel free to do so...we all are there for one another...! and always remember one thing-be strong! Happy Womens' Day...

    ReplyDelete