About Me

My photo
born in a verrryyy orthodox family am cumpltly diffrnt 4m dem...my tastes,thots,views r more modern kynd of....am frndly bt am nt gud or bad...aspirng 2 be a doctor nd yahh my blog is stll undr "repair" nd i need tym cuz i've exmz ryt nw...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Try ds out...







Ds is hysterical....u gotta try ds out..i guess der r sum thngs dat brain cant handle......................




got ds frm a frnd...




whyl sittng at da desk in frnt of da cumputr try 2 move ur right foot in clockwys direction nd whyl movng it draw "6" in d air wd ur ryt hand..ur foot wll change dirction...




u cant do it... u nd i no hw funny it is.....comment me da results on ds....




2 comments:

  1. I'm a freak! The first two times I tried it my foot changed directions. But the 3rd time I was able to keep it going in the same direction.

    I hope the government doesn't try to dissect me to figure out what's wrong with my brain! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahha! my sis stared at me with a big question mark on her forehead as if telling herself..is it the end of the world..bean's becoming a lot weirder..

    why did i let myself fall on this experiment anyway???..grrrr...

    ReplyDelete